The safety of you and your family is our top concern. Please review the following precautions that we are taking and asking you to take before registering for worship.
Precautions We Are Taking To Keep You Safe:
- Limiting attendance to specific seating arrangements to allow for the appropriate social distancing.
- Controlling the flow of traffic at entrances and exits.
- Providing hand sanitizer for your use.
Precautions We Ask You To Take:
- Wear a mask, covering your mouth and nose, upon exiting your vehicle. Masks are required the entire duration you are on the campus. Children under the age of 2 years old are exempt from wearing a mask.
- Please respect the 6' social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, please stay home and join us another time.