The Grove Welcomes You
We are excited to welcome you back to in-person worship at The Grove (Watson Grove Baptist Church). It is our prayerful promise and commitment to you that the health and wellness of our partners and guests will remain our highest priority.
Please be advised that mask must be worn throughout the service by all attendees over the age of 2 years. (Bandanas, neck gaiters or mask with exhaust values are not acceptable masks). All masks must be worn over both your nose and mouth. Those refusing to wear mask will be denied entry or asked to leave. Social distancing will also be observed to ensure the safety of all attendees.
Before you begin the RSVP process, please take a moment to look at the pre-screening questions below. If you can answer, "yes" to any of these, please do not RSVP and continue to worship with us online at www.thegrovenash.org. We trust that you will be truthful and compliant in your self-assessment.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days, not due to any other cause diagnosed by a healthcare provider: fever or chills, dry cough or difficulty breathing, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, muscle or body aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, and/or congestion or runny nose?
- Have you received a positive test or COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days?
- Do you currently live with or have been a close contact with someone who has received a positive COVID-19 test in the last 14 days? (If you have already received your own positive diagnosis, answer "no").
- Do you have a fever of 99.4 or higher?
- Have you used medication to reduce a fever in the last 72 hours?
Again, if you can answer "yes" to any of these questions, we ask that you continue to worship at home. If all of your answers are "no" please continue with the in-person worship RSVP process. We also want to remind you that if in the future you contract COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to contact us so that we can follow the contact tracing protocols.